1. Before starting training on any truck or minibus driving course you must first apply for the appropriate provisional licence. The minimum age for training is now 18.
2. All necessary arrangements including medical appointments and completion of application forms to enable you to obtain your provisional licence can be handled by our administrative staff.
3. We will send the completed forms and your current driving licence to: DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BR. There is no longer a fee for your provisional licence. When your driving licence is returned it will show the provisional entitlement. You are now ready to take the Driving Theory Test.
4. The theory test requires you to have specific knowledge regarding the category vehicle being tested, as well as questions that apply to all road users. Get registered with our new on-line theory training.
5. Once you have received your provisional licence you can arrange an Assessment Drive with us, which will last for about an hour. Completion of this assessment will enable us to determine how much tuition is required to take you to test standard.
6. Practical Training – Our courses are tailored to suit the individual e.g. intensive or hourly lessons. All training is usually carried out on a one-to-one basis in our modern fleet of vehicles.
7. Take Test
8. Receive Certificate
9. Once you have completed your Licence and received it back from the DVLA we can assess you in the vehicle for your training to Category C1 + E.
10. You're on the road!!!!!!!!!!!